Saturday, August 2, 2008

thong walk

red lights on, i was on the streets of claveria waiting for my signal when i spotted our ever famous mayor on his big bike with a hoard of bikers behind. it was good to see the mayor doing his rounds around the city and with his sex appeal, he looked so good on jeans and striped polo shirt tonight.

i had a long walk today with my new gold thong sandals from marikina :) it was my newest best buy this month and survived me hours of walking from school to NCCC and to claveria all the way to this cafe'. it really feels good on my feet and matched well with my new copper pedicure :) despite the heat of august in davao, it was a well enjoyed walk and bonding with my co teachers.

i missed Dr. Pendor's class this afternoon but was able to catch up on them at the last hour of class. got a good excuse though :) but i was so sorry for aileen who seem to have confidence problems and insecurities inside her. my prayer is for her tonight.

i need to rest my feet and be ready for another shoe post tomorrow :) nyt nyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment